- White water rafting in Tara gorge, the biggest canyon in Europe.
- Hiking and climbing in the mountains of Durmitor National Park, the highest mountain range in the Balkans.
- Visiting the amazing 17th Century monastery of Ostrog.
- Touring Skadar lake, the biggest lake on the Balkan peninsula and one of the largest bird reserves in Europe.
- Boat and sailing tours in and around Boka Bay, including the Luštica peninsula and the Blue caves with their beautiful, unusual blue color.
- Touring old medieval towns, traditional villages, fish picnics, diving, horse-riding, traditional lunches and more.
To get a quote on prices and group tours just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
If you’re looking for inspiration on places to visit in Montenegro, check out some of our galleries.